Mis Raíces ORGANIC ROOTS is a high quality EVOO produced by selected organic producers, who cultivate their olives trees with pure sustainable and organic methods.
Discover this fantastic coupage. It has a yellow color with nuances of gold, and lets us obtain an oil with a medium fruity taste.
Furthermore, the nose recalls a medium fruity intensity where we may enjoy hints of fresh grass.
At mouth level it flows, and its bitterness, spiciness and sweetness are highlighted by its equilibrium and intensity. If we analyse the tasting notes we find a delicate, medium intensity and sweet olive oil.
It is perfect to be used raw on salads, fish, seafood and vegetables, vinaigrettes; or simply to dip bread into.
Mis Raíces ORGANIC ROOTS 2020 | EVOO 500 ml | Harvest 2019
- ORGANIC ROOTS is produced with 100% pure, sustainable and organic methods. (Certified by CCAE, USDA and ES-ECO-006-AR Agricultura España).
- Early Harvest: October - November
- First cold extraction within first 12h.
- Full-bodied EVOO, with medium fruit, soft bitter tones and slightly spicy.
- Olives carefully selected from organic Empeltre and Arbequina varieties.
- Cultivated by true descendants of generations of olive growers from the fields of Bajo Aragón in Spain.