Mis Raíces ORGANIC ROOTS 2020 | EVOO 500 ml | NEW Harvest
Mis Raíces ORGANIC ROOTS is a high quality EVOO produced by selected organic producers, who cultivate their olives trees with pure sustainable and organic methods.
Discover this fantastic coupage. It has a yellow color with nuances of gold, and lets us obtain an oil with a medium fruity taste.
Furthermore, the nose recalls a medium fruity intensity where we may enjoy hints of fresh grass.
At mouth level it flows, and its bitterness, spiciness and sweetness are highlighted by its equilibrium and intensity. If we analyse the tasting notes we find a delicate, medium intensity and sweet olive oil.
It is perfect to be used raw on salads, fish, seafood and vegetables, vinaigrettes; or simply to dip bread into.
- ORGANIC ROOTS is produced with 100% pure, sustainable and organic methods. (Certified by CCAE, USDA and ES-ECO-006-AR Agricultura España).
- Early Harvest: October - November
- First cold extraction within first 12h.
- Full-bodied EVOO, with medium fruit, soft bitter tones and slightly spicy.
- Olives carefully selected from organic Empeltre and Arbequina varieties.
- Cultivated by true descendants of generations of olive growers from the fields of Bajo Aragón in Spain.
- FIrst cold extraction within 12 hours
- Awarded in the Italian 2020 IOOC Competition. Silver Medal
- Physicochemical Analysis
Acidity (%): 0.14%
Peroxide Value: 6.6 m.e.q
UV-K 270: 0.10
UV-K 232: 1.82
Delta K: 0.00
The customer is entitled to free replacement of the product (s), where there is a justified reasons. The shipping costs to send this free replacement are included. In order to verify the merchandise and its defect, it is necessary that the client sends us the product(s) in question, at their own expense. Once the product is inspected and the guarantee is accepted, a new replacement product will be shipped to the customer at no additional cost.
ORDERS AND DELIVERIES
It is estimated that the usual order delivery time is within the following 7 working days after the purchase of the product and its corresponding payment. Any purchase and payment made after 3:00 p.m. will be prepared the next day. Orders are not managed or prepared on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays.
Cancellation of any order created but that has not yet been dispatched from our warehouse is allowed. The procedure to cancel the order is to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the buyer’s details and the order number.