PREMIUM ROOTS is produced from an exclusive and unique Empeltre variety cultivated by true descendants of generations of olive growers from the fields of Bajo Aragón, in Spain.
Through strong passion and the desire to share this remarkable family tradition with the rest of the world.
This fantastic coupage has a yellow color with nuances of gold and lets us obtain an oil with a medium fruity taste. Furthermore, the nose recalls a medium fruity intensity where we may enjoy hints of fresh grass as well as tomato and artichoke aromas, with a final touch of fennel.
At mouth level it flows, and its bitterness, spiciness and sweetness are highlighted by its equilibrium and intensity. Those three attributes are accompanied by a slight astringent sensation, and delicious flavors of nuts, such as almonds and walnuts, all classic characteristics of the Empeltre olive.
Tasting Notes: delicate, low intensity, fruity ripe, sweet, best used on mild foods; cheese, bread, mild salads, white fish...
Mis Raíces PREMIUM ROOTS 2020 | EVOO 500 ml
- Premium Olive Oil, made with the unique & exclusive EMPELTRE variety, that represent's less than 1% of the world production. Perfect for finishing and dressing your dishes.
- Early Harvest: October
- First cold extraction within first 12h.
- Full-bodied EVOO, with delicate fruit, soft bitter tones and slightly spicy.
- Cultivated by true descendants of generations of olive growers. Olives carefully selected.
- We bet for harvesting the olives with traditional and sustainable methods.
- Awarded 3 consecutive years (2017,2018 & 2019) in TERRAOLIVO Certamen, one of the most prestigious olive oil competititon all over the world.