Mis Raíces PREMIUM ROOTS | EVOO 500 ml
PREMIUM ROOTS is produced from an exclusive and unique Empeltre variety cultivated by true descendants of generations of olive growers from the fields of Bajo Aragón, in Spain.
Through strong passion and the desire to share this remarkable family tradition with the rest of the world.
This fantastic coupage has a yellow color with nuances of gold and lets us obtain an oil with a medium fruity taste. Furthermore, the nose recalls a medium fruity intensity where we may enjoy hints of fresh grass as well as tomato and artichoke aromas, with a final touch of fennel.
At mouth level it flows, and its bitterness, spiciness and sweetness are highlighted by its equilibrium and intensity. Those three attributes are accompanied by a slight astringent sensation, and delicious flavors of nuts, such as almonds and walnuts, all classic characteristics of the Empeltre olive.
Tasting Notes: delicate, low intensity, fruity ripe, sweet, best used on mild foods; cheese, bread, mild salads, white fish...
PREMIUM ROOTS 2019
- Premium Olive Oil, made with the unique & exclusive EMPELTRE variety, that represent's less than 1% of the world production. Perfect for finishing and dressing your dishes.
- Early Harvest: October
- First cold extraction within first 12h.
- Full-bodied EVOO, with delicate fruit, soft bitter tones and slightly spicy.
- Cultivated by true descendants of generations of olive growers. Olives carefully selected.
- We bet for harvesting the olives with traditional and sustainable methods.
- Awarded 4 consecutive years (2017,2018 ,2019 & 2020) in TERRAOLIVO Certamen, and IOOC Competition
- Physicochemical Analysis
Acidity (%): 0.13%
Peroxide Value: 7.1 m.e.q
UV-K 270: 0.09
UV-K 232: 1.82
The customer is entitled to free replacement of the product (s), where there is a justified reasons. The shipping costs to send this free replacement are included. In order to verify the merchandise and its defect, it is necessary that the client sends us the product(s) in question, at their own expense. Once the product is inspected and the guarantee is accepted, a new replacement product will be shipped to the customer at no additional cost.
ORDERS AND DELIVERIES
It is estimated that the usual order delivery time is within the following 7 working days after the purchase of the product and its corresponding payment. Any purchase and payment made after 3:00 p.m. will be prepared the next day. Orders are not managed or prepared on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays.
Cancellation of any order created but that has not yet been dispatched from our warehouse is allowed. The procedure to cancel the order is to send an email to email@example.com with the buyer’s details and the order number.